Suicide First Aid Lite® (SFA Lite) is our half-day suicide prevention education programme, assured by City & Guilds, can be delivered in person or online to a maximum of 20 Learners.
- Introduction and programme outline
- Working with attitudes & values
- Stigma, survivors of bereavement by suicide and the Hidden Toll®
- Suicide – The Ripple Effect®
- Suicide thoughts and suicide behaviour
- Intention of behaviour versus Outcome of behaviour®
- Possible causes of suicide thoughts
- ‘I’m really glad you told me’® – audio visual
- Suicide Safety Guide – 3 Step Model
- Step 1 – Recognise and asking about suicide
- Step 2 – Understanding and exploring options overview
- Step 3 – Helping you cope overview Focus on self-care
City & Guilds:
Upon completion of this programme, Learners are provided with the option to gain an assured certificate of Learning and a digital badge.
The assured digital accolades allow Learners to display their newly earned skills online via social media, email and websites.